Deadline for applications
Would you like to be part of Finland’s most interesting technology company?
Meyer Turku is specialized in demanding, innovative and environmental-friendly cruise vessels, car-passenger ferries and special vessels. In Turku, ships have been built successfully all the way since 1737. Meyer Turku has three subsidiaries: Piikkio Works Oy, cabin factory in Piikkiö; Shipbuilding Completion Oy, turnkey supplier of solutions to public spaces in ships; and ENG´nD Oy, shipbuilding and offshore engineering company in Rauma. Together with its German sister shipyards, Meyer Werft in Papenburg and Neptun Werft in Rostock, Meyer Turku is one of the leading cruise ship builders in the cruise shipbuilding industry. Co-operation between the three shipyards is developed all the time by sharing the best practices and having collaborative projects.
We are now looking for
to be part of our Legal Department in Turku.
As a legal counsel (lawyer) you are working inter alia with
• Contract Law
– Investment Project Contracts as well as Construction Contracts
– Purchasing Contracts
– R&D Contracts
• Claims and other contract law related compensation processes
• Corporate Law
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate that has
• Experience in Finnish law, potentially English law
• Excellent Finnish and English language skills, potentially German language
• International experience, work experience of at least three years
• Independent way of working
• Good co-operation and communication skills and the ability to have a fluent cooperation inside the organization and also externally
• The ability to work under pressure and good stress management skills
Interest/experience in maritime law is considered as an advantage.
Meyer’s long and reliable history in shipbuilding and its steady order book guarantee a positive outlook for your career in international shipbuilding industry.
We promise you an inspirational work community and interesting tasks with top-notch high-technology products. In this community, you can become the best in the world in your own area of expertise. Internal training will help you expand your know-how even further.
We also consider free-time wellbeing and satisfaction of our employees important. The shipyard’s own occupational health clinic provides a wide range of medical services. Our own gym and other excellent physical exercise opportunities and social events guarantee that you will not run out of spare-time activities.
At Meyer Turku, you are part of the team building the most luxurious and beautiful cruise ships in the world.
Senior Legal Counsel