SAP Inhouse Consultant – PP
SAP Inhouse Consultant – PP
Deadline for applications
Would you like to be part of Finland’s most interesting technology company?
The Meyer Shipyard is one of the largest IT employers in the region. Wedeliver high-quality IT services for Meyer companies in Germany andFinland. We are looking for a SAP in-house consultant – PP for thedevelopment of an SAP Centre of Excellence who will make module specificcustomizations and will act as the contact person for IT serviceproviders. Our SAP team should equip our users with the most up-to-datetechnologies (Hana, Fiori, etc.) and deliver optimal SAP solutions forshipbuilding. The SAP in-house consultant – QM / PM also looks after theimplementation of requirements as well as the support in the module PP.
We are now looking for a
SAP INHOUSE CONSULTANT – PP
- Full responsibility for the SAP PP module
- Customization and implementation of requirements within the PP module
- Definition of IT concepts in IT projects
- System support in daily business as 2nd level support
- Supervision of SAP System updates and releases
- Planning, implementing and testing of changed or new transactions or processes
- Contact person for Meyer employees and service providers (e.g. coordination of external ABAP – development)
Who we are looking for
- Completed degree in Information Technology or Business Informatics/Business Management or comparable work experience
- At least five years of relevant SAP PP experience and exceptional process understanding of production related quality assurance (e.g. from mechanical or plant engineering) and maintenance
- Experience in SAP customization, transportation and data migration
- Skilled in cooperation, communication and teamwork
- Application experience with ITIL service management processes
- Advantageous is experience with Hermes 5 or Prince 2
- Written and spoken English skills
- Exciting projects in the field of shipbuilding
- Exceptional train possibilities will keep your knowledge up to date
- Medium sized company culture, in which tasks can be quickly implemented
- Motivated colleagues, agile working, open for innovations
- Flexible working hours and some possibility to work from the home office
In addition Meyer’s long and reliable history in shipbuilding and its steady order book guarantee a positive outlook for your career in international shipbuilding industry.
We also consider free-time wellbeing and satisfaction of our employees important. The shipyard’s own occupational health clinic provides a wide range of medical services. Our own gym and other excellent physical exercise opportunities guarantee that you will not run out of spare-time activities.
At Meyer Turku, you are part of the team building the most luxurious and beautiful cruise ships in the world.
Please fill the application in English and have your CV also in English.