Meyer Turku Oy is a respected forerunner in cruise ship construction
The ships we build are recognised around the world for their advanced technology and modern design. We have outstanding prospects for the future – our order book for cruise ships extends all the way to 2025. That’s why we’re constantly looking for new experts to work on our ship projects at Meyer Turku Oy and with our subsidiaries Shipbuilding Completion Oy, ENG’nD Oy and Piikkio Works Oy.
Find out more about our employment and training opportunities and send us an application!
Our latest job openings
Most of our job ads are in Finnish. Normally you will need some Finnish skills in those positions. If the job ad is in English, the working language in that department or team is English.
Things that matter
- A large order book makes us a reliable employer and guarantees positive employment prospects for your career.
- Working for us gives you the opportunity to develop as a professional and advance in your career. Our internal training allows you to further develop your competence.
- In order to ensure that our employees are healthy at work and at home, we offer a variety of recreational possibilities as well as culture and physical activity benefits.
- Our shipyard’s own health centre serves our personnel in all health-related matters.
- VVO provides our employees with the opportunity to rent an apartment without a security deposit.